Sunday, May 2, 2010

My 6 generation pedigree chart

Here is a link to my 6 generation pedigree chart back to my 32 Great Great Great Grandparents: Steven C Perkins' Pedigree Chart.

Surnames on this chart are Perkins, Shepard, Smith, Creekmore, Porch, Campbell, Osburn or Harrison, Walker, Bishop, Wiatt, Sullivan, Manning, Anderson, Moses, Richardson, Ball, May, Phipps, Davenport, Strunk, Pennington, Davis, Swain or DeSwain, Kidd, Bagley or Begley, Stephens, and Hayes.

Creekmore, Ball and May appear twice in the list.

1 comment:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Thank you for all you do.

Welcome to the Geneabloggers family. Hope you find the association fruitful; I sure do. I have found it most stimulating, especially some of the Daily Themes.

May you keep sharing your ancestor stories!

Dr. Bill ;-)
http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/
Author of "Back to the Homeplace"
and "13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories"